Saturday, June 13, 2009

The Future is Bright

There comes a time in every man's life, where he must decide what do and where to go after college graduation. I cannot believe how much time has went by and now it is finally time for me to finish up at BYU and move in with my life. It has been a fantastic 5 years being here at Provo, Utah studying at BYU. I will be graduating this August with my degree in Geography: Physical Environment Emphasis. I am looking forward to my future and what is waiting for me out there, and whatever it may be, I am ready and I am prepared.
The month of May is now gone for this year, and there are now three months left for the rest of this summer. I still have many things to accomplish and also to have a lot of fun at the same time. I enjoy being in the outdoors. I really like to go camping, backpacking and hiking which are in the plans for later on this month and for the rest of the summer. I also like to play ultimate frisbee and soccer and I am grateful that I only live about three blocks south of a park. I have many wonderful friends who are there for me and that I have the opportunity to accomplish many of these activities with them. I always look forward of meeting new people and getting to know them.
The future is bright and wonderful and there should be nothing to worry about. For now, we all should continue doing our best and learn from the past, live today and prepare for tomorrow without any worries.